Penda Aiken, Inc. (PAI) is an SBA 8(a) graduate, M/WBE staffing and administrative support agency. PAI is the premier provider of staffing, HR solutions, on-site management services and has developed systems and applications, and performed system integration.
Founded in 1990, PAI has grown from a start-up employment agency to a diversified corporation with over 450 temporary/contingent employees with affiliate offices in major cities in North America. PAI provides a wide range of professional services to private, federal, state, and local agencies.
Penda Aiken, Inc. (PAI) is a business leader with a proven track record in providing workplace staffing solutions. For the past twenty three years, PAI has helped government and private sector clients to successfully address their staffing needs and shortages through providing a temporary contingent workforce.
At PAI, we will generate a predictable positive experience for our customers. Starting from the moment you speak to a PAI representative through the requisition process, your staffing needs are clearly understood and our service promises kept.
Even after the job placement has been successfully completed, we at PAI continue to deliver service excellence. We further enhance our customer's experience by conducting periodic follow ups with both our customer and the new hire to assure employee performance continues to meet employer expectations.
|New York State||New York City||Federal||Other|
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- American Staffing Association
- New York Staffing Association
- Staffing Industry Analyst
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Brooklyn Neighborhood Improvement Association
- Teach to Excel Foundation
- Rochdale Early Advantage Charter School
- Court/Livingston/Schermerhorn BID
- SUNY Brooklyn Education Opportunity Center
Articles on PAI have appeared in: Crain's Magazine, Brooklyn's Progress, SBA Regional Newsletter
Our corporate social responsibility policy is built on three pillars: employee volunteerism, corporate giving and responsible business practices. By getting actively involved in their communities, PAI employees can effect real socio-economic change. By offering a gift program, PAI employees can provide financial generosity to worthwhile causes. By conducting our recruiting and employing a diverse workforce that promotes high standards through our Code of Conduct, we create an environment that values every employee, client and candidate we serve.
Diversity: We are a leader in our effort to assure diversity in the workforce. We continually look for only the best talent from diverse backgrounds and skill sets. We continually work with our clients’ management team to build a diverse workforce and corporate culture inclusive of minority, women, retired military and LGBT personnel.
Recognition: We are proud of the people we work with. We hold ourselves to high standards and have developed a PAI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. It is the cornerstone of building our brand and reputation and growing our competitive position.
Community Involvement: We are proud of the recognition we receive from various agencies.
MWBE Awards & Certification
PAI has received numerous awards for its commitment to excellence and leadership. Awards include:
- 2004 and 2010 Black Churches Mean Business Conference
- 2004 NY Regional Office of Minority Business Development Agency
- 2004, 2006, 2010 Tuck Minority Business Executive Training Program at Dartmouth College, NH
- 2005 The Network Journal 25 Influential Women
- 2005 MBA Top 50
- 2005 Diversity.Com Top 100 NY Women and Small Business
- 2005 Brenda Blackman’s Channel 9 Business Report
- 2007 Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship